I'm A Celebrity's future in trouble as camp owner is 'sick and tired' of show's antics
The future of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here is said to be in crisis as the camp's owner is reportedly "sick and tired" of the show's antics.
The hit ITV show may be relocated as Craig Parker, the camp's owner, is reportedly refusing to sign a new contract before it runs out in February.
I'm A Celebrity has been filmed on Parker's land since 2003, but the relationship between him and the show's bosses is said to have "badly broken down."
"He's always found hosting the show on his land frustrating, but in the past has considered it worth the money the throw at him," a source told The Irish Sun.
"But this year's different. There have been lots of small squabbles in which he feels his opinions have been totally ignored. He is sick and tired of having the cast and crew there."
"He can pretty much name his price. But so far he is adamant he will not be changing his mind."
ITV chiefs have reportedly checked out another camp in Syndey, but "it was far too expensive."
"A cheaper county like South Africa wouldn't work because of the time differnce. Craig has them over a barrel," the source added.
ITV said on Saturday to The Irish Sun: "We have a good relationship with the owner of the site and we're currently on our 15th series in that location."
I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here will return to screens in November, with Scarlett Moffatt, Carol Vorderman and Craig Charles among the rumoured lineup.