Entertainment Music

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Niall Horan: I wasn't in a crash

Published 24/01/2013 | 14:36

  • Share
One Direction's Niall Horan has denied being involved in a car crash

One Direction's Niall Horan has dismissed reports that he was in a car crash.

  • Share
  • Go To

The Sun reported that the star had been left shaken after the car he was travelling in slid into a barrier after skidding on ice.

But Niall tweeted: "I was not in a crash and that is not my car."

The singer was said to have been picked up in one of three vehicles from Heathrow's Terminal 5, after the band returned from a trip to Japan, when an accident happened.

Bandmates Harry Styles, Zayn Malik , Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson were in two people carriers while Niall, 19, was said to be a front-seat passenger in a 4x4 which tilted on two wheels on a dual carriageway leading from the airport.

Press Association

Read More

Editors Choice

Also in Entertainment