Olly Murs pulls out of Brit Awards launch after he was 'snubbed' by judges
Olly Murs has reportedly pulled out of the Brit Awards launch after discovering he didn't receive any nominations.
The Troublemaker singer was scheduled to perform at this weekend's Brit Awards launch but reportedly pulled out at the last minute when he failed to secure any nominations.
Olly is said to be "gutted" to be left out of the list of nominees, despite having a number one album in 2016.
A source told The Sun: “Olly is gutted. One of his main ambitions is to win a Brit and he really thought he had done enough to be nominated.
“As soon as Olly and his team found out he had no nominations they made the decision to pull out.”
The insider added: "Changes in the Brits voting academy this year means the panel is much younger than normal. That has counted against him.
The 32-year-old singer has said it was his dream to one day to pick up an award at the ceremony.
Speaking to The Sun last year, he said: "It would just be great to win a Brit because I feel like I put my heart and soul into it.
"I'd love to win a Brit Award. That would be an amazing achievement and it's what I work towards every year.
"I'll keep working hard and one day hopefully I will win one."
This year's show takes place on February 22 in London's O2 Arena and will be hosted by Michael Buble and Emma Willis.
The nominations will be revealed on Saturday.