Tuesday 21 October 2014

Barlow unsure about X Factor future

Published 29/11/2012 | 12:19

Gary Barlow is undecided about his X Factor future

Gary Barlow has admitted he might not return for another series of The X Factor if Simon Cowell comes back as a judge.

Simon is reported to be set to reprise his place on the ITV1 show, following a dip in the ratings.

"Could I judge alongside Simon Cowell if he came back? Hmm, I don't know," the Daily Mirror quoted Gary as saying.

"I have enjoyed this series more than last year, but the show feels like it has been going on for a year this time. If this is my last year, I've had a lot of fun and enjoyed every minute."

The Take That star, 41, spoke at London's Royal Albert Hall, before he went on stage for his solo show.

Gary and Simon are said to have had their disagreements since a biography, which was written with The X Factor boss' approval, said Gary was "wooden".

Press Association

Read More

Editors Choice

Also in Entertainment