• Destiny's Child have their first smash in 1998 with 'No, No No'. Three years later, 'Independent Women' tops the US charts for 11 weeks.
• In 2003 Beyoncé releases her debut solo LP Dangerously In Love.
• By 2008 Destiny's Child are no more and Beyoncé puts out her best album to date, I Am . . . Sasha Fierce, which yields the mega 'Single Ladies'.
• Following a headline date at 2011 Oxegen festival, it is revealed that Beyoncé is pregnant. She gives birth to a daughter Blue Ivy Carter.
• In early 2000, there is tension in Destiny's Child with members LeToya Luckett and LaTavia Roberson. They are replaced by Farrah Franklin and Michelle Williams. Beyoncé suffers from depression after the media blames her for the split.
• In 2002 Beyoncé makes her screen debut playing Foxxy Cleopatra in Austin Powers: Goldmember. She receives mixed reviews for her turn.
• In 2011, she parts ways with her father at a business level.
• With her latest tour underway, Beyoncé's outfits are getting shorter, her interviews come off as ever more detached from reality. Is pop's eternal sweetheart about to turn into music's icy mother superior?