Jazz aficionados critical of 'warped' portrayal of the genre in hit film 'Whiplash'
Jazz thriller Whiplash, which earned the nickname “Full Metal Jacket at Juilliard” for its brutal portrayal of a music teacher’s bullying, has become a surprise hit with film critics and audiences on both sides of the Atlantic.
- All the winners at the Screen Actors Guild Awards
- The Movie Show: American Sniper, and Whiplash gets first 5* review of...
- WATCH: Miles Teller talks filming 5* movie 'Whiplash' with JK Simmons
- Whiplash - 'one of the freshest, most vibrant films I’ve seen in an age...
- Whiplash: 'It's a great film, a thriller like no other'