Entertainment Movies

Monday 24 July 2017

Selleck confirms Three Men sequel

Tom Selleck says Three Men And A Bride is in the pipeline
Tom Selleck says Three Men And A Bride is in the pipeline

Tom Selleck has confirmed a third instalment of Three Men And A Baby is in the pipeline.

The 65-year-old actor starred alongside Ted Danson and Steve Guttenberg as three New York bachelors who found themselves left holding the baby in the Leonard Nimoy-directed 1987 comedy, and followed it up with Three Men And A Little Lady in 1990.

Tom revealed that Three Men And A Bride is on its way, telling MTV: "It is true that Disney checked my availability, and I know they checked Ted's and Steve's, and then had a script written, I think tentatively called Three Men And A Bride, which kind of says it all."

Steve had revealed last year that another movie might be in the works.

Tom added: "I hope it's a good script, and if it is a good script I hope they do it, because it would be really fun to get back with Ted and Steve. The strongest of the two movies I think is the first one. It had more heart, and that's what I hope this third one would have if we do it."

The Magnum PI star will next be seen alongside Ashton Kutcher and Katherine Heigl in comedy Killers, which opens in cinemas on June 16.

Press Association

Promoted articles

Editors Choice

Also in Entertainment