Tuesday 23 May 2017

Hader in dark over Ghostbusters 3

Bill Hader says he has not been approached about Ghostbusters 3
Bill Hader says he has not been approached about Ghostbusters 3

Bill Hader's name may have been touted for the upcoming Ghostbusters film, but the US actor says it's news to him.

There had been rumours that Bill would be appearing with Anna Faris and Will Forte in Ghostbusters 3 as the new generation of ghoul-fighters, alongside original cast-members Dan Aykroyd and Bill Murray.

But Bill told The Playlist: "I obviously am very flattered, but I don't know anything about it."

He continued: "I heard about it the same way you guys did! I went online and was like, 'Woah, cool!' All my friends were calling, 'Are you gonna be in Ghostbusters 3?'"

The 32-year-old next appears in Paul with Brits Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, and is working on a script with Judd Apatow.

"We're just having fun. I just talked to Judd about it last night," he added.

Press Association

Promoted articles

Editors Choice

Also in Entertainment