Entertainment Movies

Friday 29 August 2014

Fast And Furious 7 resumes filming

Published 12/03/2014 | 10:42

  • Share
Paul Walker died in November last year

Production on Fast And Furious 7 is set to start again after it was postponed following the death of Paul Walker.

  • Share
  • Go To

The star, 40, was killed in a car accident in November, mid-way through filming his scenes as Brian O'Conner.

But now Vin Diesel and his co-stars are heading to Abu Dhabi to shoot after months of uncertainty about the fate of the film.

Abu Dhabi's government-backed twofour54 media hub said in a statement that shooting in the United Arab Emirates capital is scheduled to take place in April.

Vin, Dwayne Johnson, Ludacris, Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster reprise their roles in the film, directed by James Wan.

Co-star Tyrese Gibson recently said that filming the remainder of the movie without Paul would be "rough".

"It's probably going to be a rough couple of days because we're not going to look to the left or right and see our brother but he's there in spirit," he said.

The movie is due for release in April next year.

Press Association

Read More

Editors Choice

Also in Entertainment