10 life lessons we learned from Legally Blonde
Published 14/07/2016 | 12:53
Legally Blonde was a movie before its time.
Filled with quippy one-liners and outfits that made everyone fall in love with pink, Elle Woods was the spirit animal of the noughties.
To mark the feel-good comedy's 15th birthday, here are 10 things we learned from everyone's favourite sorority girl:
1. Pink is suitable to wear anywhere, any time.
2. Having a fountain of fashion knowledge is useful.
3. Surround yourself with positive people.
4. “Bonehead” is the worst insult to give.
5. Always believe in yourself.
6. Success is the best revenge.
7. Orange will never be the new pink.
8. Never forget to exercise.
9. Don't forget the small details.
10. The power of the bend and snap.