Competition: Win a Playstation 4 with Assassin's Creed Syndicate limited edition
Published 17/11/2015 | 10:21
With Christmas around the corner, we're giving one lucky reader the chance to win a Playstation 4 and the special "Rook's Edition" of Assassin's Creed Syndicate.
According to Ubisoft, Assassin's Creed Syndicate is "an epic single player experience set in London during the height of the Industrial Revolution, an incredible age of invention that transforms the lives of millions. In Assassin’s Creed® Syndicate, players explore the largest, most modern open-world city ever created in an Assassin’s Creed game.
"Assassin Jacob Frye, who with the help of his twin sister Evie, will change the fate of millions. Rise to rally and lead the underworld to break the corrupt stranglehold on London in a visceral adventure filled with action, intrigue and brutal combat."
You can read our review here: Assassin’s Creed Syndicate review: Ganging up
The competition is for followers of the Independent.ie Entertainment section on Facebook, so follow this link to find out how to enter: Indo Ents Facebook
Terms and conditions are below.
1. The competition runs from 16/11/2015 - 6/12/2015
2. The winner will be chosen on 7/12/2015 and the winners will be notified through a Facebook comment on their entry.
3. All entrants must be 18 years or over. Only entrants who follow Independent.ie Entertainment on Facebook and answer the question correctly will be eligible
4. Only one entry is allowed per Independent.ie reader. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
5. Readers must enter the competition before the applicable closing date.
6. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
7. By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to Independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition
8. Persons not eligible to enter the on-line Independent.ie competition include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
9. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
10. Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
11. The on-line Independent.ie giveaway winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
12. Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Independent.ie in connection with the giveaway.
14. Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Independent.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
15. To maximum extent permitted by law, Independent.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.