CLOSED! WIN! €200 voucher for GameStop
Published 22/11/2016 | 14:14
The elves at GameStop are making Christmas that bit easier for you with a €200 voucher to be used in any of their stores.
To celebrate the launch of GameStop+ store in Dundrum Town Centre on Friday, November 25 (aka Black Friday), we have a €200 voucher up for grabs.
The voucher can be used in any GameStop store in Ireland.
It couldn't be easier to enter. Simply pop over to the Independent Entertainment Facebook page. If you haven't already done so, like the page and then tell us briefly why you deserve to win the tickets in the comments section of the competition post.
The competition closes at midday on Monday, November 28.
The winners will be chosen at random by Independent.ie within one hour of the competition closing times and Independent.ie's decision is final. Usual terms and conditions apply.
If you don’t win, don’t worry, because there will also be loads of other great giveaways at the opening, including:
- The first 20 customers through the door at 9am for the opening will receive an amazing goodie bag with top loot and Christmas goodies, exclusive to GameStop+ and ThinkGeek
- All customers at the opening will be in with the chance to win a brand new XBOX ONE! To enter, all customers will have to do is take a selfie with one of the superheroes in-store and tag #SuperheroSelfie
- The event will coincide with excellent Black Friday deals, of up to 50% off product lines in-store!
- Customers will also enjoy pop culture cupcakes and coffee, while being entertained by superheroes GameStop, the world’s leading gaming retailer, has seen the demand for merchandise from customers increase, not just across gaming but into TV and movies.
Terms and conditions:
1. Promotion period is for the month of November 2016.
2. The value of the €200 can be used in any GameStop or GameStop+ store nationwide.
3. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other GameStop price promotions.
4. This prize is not transferable for cash, or any other incentive.
5. The winner must redeem their prize by December 16 2016.