This little girl ate an eyeshadow palette because it smells like chocolate
Published 01/08/2016 | 13:47
A simple mistake?
Lauren Rincon wasn’t too happy when she realised that her niece had eaten her eyeshadow palette, mistaking it for a bar of chocolate.
The Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette includes cocoa powder and smells like chocolate, which obviously got the tot’s mouth watering.
“My niece ate my Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette bc it smells like chocolate I don’t know if I should cry or laugh,” wrote Lauren on Twitter alongside a photo of the child covered in eyeshadow and a destroyed palette.
She went on to say that her niece is fine and most of the shadow had gone on to her face and clothes, and that she had contacted Too Faced and poison control about the ingredients of the palette.
Fortunately, there are no harmful ingredients in the eyeshadows and the only side effect may be diarrhoea.
Lauren managed to salvage the makeup, despite a few colours being licked away and teeth marks remaining, but has since been offered a brand new palette from Too Faced.
The post has since gone viral, with over 41,000 retweets.
That will be one funny story to tell when she’s older, that’s for sure.