Amanda Brunker: 'If your child's mood has changed, become an investigator'
Amanda Brunker Why is it in 2016, we aren't zipping around town on hovercrafts and ordering our kids from menus at fancy clinics? How great would that be? We could be the owners of perfect little humans blended from our own choice of characteristics.
- Amanda Brunker shares her rules for a happy home moving in with her mother-in-law
- Amanda Brunker: 'I loved posing nude while pregnant, Kim Kardashian is right to do it'
- Amanda Brunker: 'It is quite hard for women out there and I don't think women help each other enough'
- Amanda Brunker: 'My nine-year-old wants his own You Tube channel'
- Amanda Brunker: 'I’ve left my sons in the car unattended too, but I still think Rachel Stevens was reckless '