8 interesting facts about this year's Web Summit
Three days later and developers, entrepreneurs, investors and tech fans alike are leaving the Web Summit behind.
Europe's largest technology summit welcomed 32,000 attendees to the RDS this year.
Here are 8 things about this year's Web Summit you need to know:
1. The average age of the Web Summit team this year was 27 years of age. The team was made up of 110 people.
2. Just 15 per cent of the speakers were women.
3. This year's Web Summit claims to have set up 10,000 face-to-face meetings between start-ups and investors. Each meeting averaged 10-15 minutes each.
4. Thursday morning saw Nespresso serve their 100,000th cup of coffee. This is almost five cups per person.
5. The youngest developer at the Web Summit was 8-year-old Ciara Whelan at the Coder Dojo event.
6. The youngest developer in Europe was also at the event - Niall Keogh is 11 years of age and already has two apps completed, including one on the App Store.
7. Approximately 8,500 students attended talks at the Web Summit in the evenings.
8. The 'powerhouse' behind the event was Cork woman Sinead Murphy who Paddy Cosgrave personally thanked on stage at the end of the final Web Summit day.