Rainbow Six Siege's season pass promises faster progression
Published 13/11/2015 | 09:41
Future Rainbow Six Siege content will be free, but Ubisoft is still selling a Season Pass. Here's what you get if you buy the Season Pass.
Ubisoft announced that post-release maps and modes will be freely available to Rainbow Six Siege players, which led to many wondering what would be included in the Season Pass. The publisher has since clarified what players get for buying the Season Pass.
Season Pass owners will get more XP, which will let them unlock content quicker. They will get a permanent 5% Renown boost as well as two additional daily Renown-earning challenges.
While new content will be free to all players, those who buy the Season Pass will get early access to the eight new operators.
Rainbow Six Siege will be released on December 1st.
Rainbow Six Siege Season Pass contents:
- Seven-day exclusive early access to the eight new operators, which you can instantly add to your roster upon their release.
- Permanent five per cent Renown boost that will allow you to unlock content quicker.
- The exclusive Season Pass Porter weapon skin.
- The Safari Bundle of five weapons skins.
- Two extra daily Renown-earning challenges (giving you a total of five).
- 600 R6 Credits ($4.99, so about £3.30) that can be used to purchase additional in-game content, like weapon skins.