LinkedIn app updated to make it more useful
LinkedIn's official app has been updated, giving it a new look, a re-purposed Home Feed that shows relevant posts, and a better messaging system.
LinkedIn’s official app has been updated, making it easier to get more done.
The app boasts a new look, which improves the app’s home feed, messaging, and browsing through profiles who have clicked onto yours. You can see the full changelog below.
The update is now available to download via the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Home: the news and info that matter to your professional day. Your home feed is now in your control - see only the shares and posts that you want.
- Me: one place to manage your professional brand. See who's viewed your profile, who's endorsed you for skills and edit your profile all from this tab.
- Messaging: email is out, messaging is in. All the same functionality for conversations in a lighter-weight interface. And stickers!
- My Network: a daily briefing on what's happening in your network. Includes network updates, your connection list, connection invitations and people-you-may-know suggestions.
- Search: a faster and smarter way to find all things professional