Here are 2015's top trending gaming videos
Clash of Clans topped YouTube's trending gaming videos of the year beating out competition from videos tied to Grand Theft Auto and Star Wars Battlefront.
What do you think topped YouTube's trending video charts for gaming? It might surprise you to find out that Clash of Clans' Super Bowl TV Commercial took the top spot, ahead of videos of more traditional AAA games.
Clash of Clans: Revenge, with its special appearance from Liam Neeson, was watched more than 83 million times. But YouTube's chart was compiled based on more than just view count. It is based on views, shares, comments, likes and more, according to the press release.
CorridorDigital's Real GTA took second in the list with Star Wars Battlefront's reveal trailer making it to third. Five Nights at Freddy's videos proved to be popular, appearing at both fourth and fifth on the list.
Despite being the most subscribed to person on YouTube, there's no sign of PewDiePie on the list.
Here's the full list:
- Clash of Clans: Revenge (Official Super Bowl TV Commercial)
- Real GTA
- Star Wars Battlefront Reveal Trailer
- Five Nights at Freddy's 3 Teaser Trailer
- WARNING: YOU WILL DIE | Five Nights at Freddy's 3 - Part 1
- Discover Pok̩mon in the Real World with Pok̩mon GO!
- Fallout 4 - Official Trailer
- Elders Play Grand Theft Auto V (Elders React: Gaming)
- Halo VS Call of Duty
- Final Fantasy VII - E3 2015 Trailer | PS4