Fallout 4's cheat codes turn you into an overpowered god!
Published 10/11/2015 | 12:59
Fallout 4 features a range of cheats and console commands, which will let you run amuck across the wasteland. It becomes a much more relaxing game.
Fallout 4, like Fallout 3 before it, features a number of cheat codes and console commands that will turn PC players into gods.
You can shut enemy AI off, superjump, make yourself invincible, get any item immediately added to your inventory, or even control the very fabric of time itself.
All you have to do is hit the tilde key (that's the one beside the 1 key), enter the command, hit enter, and then close the console again using the tilde key.
Fallout 4 console commands:
- tgm - God mode
- tcl — No collision. Lets you walk through walls.
- tai — Turns AI off and causes everyone to stand still.
- tcai — Turns combat AI off. Never be attacked again!
- killall — Kills everyone in the vicinity, apart from companions and any other vital characters deemed too vital to die. They will fall down injured until you heal them.
- kill [insert ID] — Kills the creature with the ID you supply.
- resurrect [insert ID] — Resurrect the creature with the ID you supply. See, we told you that you could become a god!
- setgs fJumpHeightMin [insert number here] — Modifies your jump height. If you set it really high you can jump over buildings. Of course, unless you had the foresight to turn on godmode, you will die!
- player.setav speedmult [insert number here] — Add a multiplier to your running speed. Time to take on the Flash in a footrace.
- tfc — Learn to fly.
- tm — Toggles menus and UI on and off. This will help you capture great screenshots. Note: you also won't be able to see the console, so you'll have to trust in your ability to hit tilde and type 'tm' again without being able to see what you're writing to get it back.
- setscale [number from 1 to 10] — Grow yourself or a target to enormous heights.
- sexchange — Does exactly what it says on the tin.
- player/additem 0000000f [insert number here] — Adds bottlecaps equal to the number you specify.
- player/additem 0000000a [insert number here] — Adds bobbypins equal to the number you specify.
- player.additem [insert item ID here] [insert number here] — Add any item to your inventory.
- coc qasmoke — This teleports you to a room with a number of boxes that contain every single item in the game. This helps you learn item IDs. You can find an item ID by entering the console and clicking on the item in the game world with your mouse.
- set timescale to [insert number here] — Speeds up or slows down time. The default setting is 16 and 1 is realtime. Use these figures as your basis for experimentation.
- tdetect — The AI won't detect you anymore.
- player.modav [skill] [number] — Boost a skill by a numerical amount of your choosing.
- player.setlevel [insert number] — Boost your level to the number specified.
- caqs — This completes every step of the primary quest. Basically this means that you'll have completed the game. Be warned, you will end up spoiling the game for yourself so think twice before using this command.