Fallout 4 patch removes infinite caps glitch
Published 10/12/2015 | 09:33
Fallout 4's 1.02 patch has been released, putting an end to one of the game's infinite caps glitches and improving general performance.
Fallout 4 players will have to earn their money honourably from here on out. Fallout 4's patch 1.02 has been released and removes the infinite caps glitch.
A number of players on Steam and Reddit say that the glitch that enabled them to buy and sell at will has been fixed. Of course, Fallout 4 players on PC can still enter cheat codes in the console to spawn infinite caps if they wish.
The 1.02 patch also improves performance on PlayStation 4, improving the frame rate in some areas. But there is still some work to be done to get the game running at a stable 30fps.
Fallout 4 1.02 Patch Notes:
- Number pad keys can now be used for remapping (PC)
- Remapping Activate now works on Quick Container (PC)
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimisations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with "When Freedom Calls" where the quest would not complete
- During "Confidence Man" fixed issue where player's health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
- Fixed issue where Launcher would not save God Rays Quality setting properly (PC)