Beyond: Two Souls coming to PlayStation 4 next week
Beyond: Two Souls, starring Ellen Page and Willem Dafoe, is being remastered and will be released on PlayStation 4 next week.
Beyond: Two Souls is being remastered for PlayStation 4 and will be out on November 24th.
The PlayStation 4 version of the game touches up the graphics and adds some fan-requested features, including the ability to play the game in chronological order.
Beyond: Two Souls tells the story of Jodie Holmes (played by Ellen Page) who has supernatural powers thanks to her connection to an entity called Aiden. Willem Dafoe also features as Dr. Dawkins.
Meanwhile, Sony also revealed that PlayStation 3 classic Heavy Rain is coming to PlayStation 4. The remastered version of Heavy Rain will be released on March 1st, 2016. Sony is offering those who purchase Beyond: Two Souls a discount on their purchase of Heavy Rain.
Beyond: Two Souls improvements on PlayStation 4:
- Enhanced 1080p graphics including motion blur, bloom and depth of field effects, as well as improved lighting and shadows. The game also makes use of the DualShock 4 speaker to improve immersion when playing as the Entity.
- Decisions are highlighted at the end of each scene and compared with those made by other players.
- You can now play the game in chronological order right from the start – a much requested feature in the PS3 version!
- Increased difficulty in certain fight scene, combined with improved controls for action sequences.
- Includes the “Enhanced Experiments” DLC.