How do I download?
How to Download the Digital Edition
Published 12/12/2013 | 14:36
How to Download the Digital Edition.
For instructions on how to download the Irish Independent & Sunday Independent E-Paper Edition, please follow the points below.
You must Register with us first, download the App, and then login using the credentials you created when registering.
How to Download
1. On your Tablet, go to ‘The App Store.’
2. Search for ‘Irish Independent E-Paper Edition’ in the search bar.
3. Click on ‘Get’ icon to download the Independent E-Paper, and then ‘Install.’
4. When prompted, enter your Apple iTunes password
5. When it is finished downloading, click on open.
6. It should live in your ‘Newstand’
7. Start the ePaper app.
8. On the top right hand part of the screen tap on the “Settings” icon which a gear-shaped icon and a profile icon.
9. Tap on the profile icon to login/authorise on the app
10. Enter your email address and password that you created when signing up to the E-Paper.
11. Tap “Authorise”.
12. On the top left of your screen tap “Store” to bring up a list of the various editions.
13. Tap on the edition that you would like to download.
14. Once download is complete tap on the newspaper icon to read.