Apple shows off the fun side of the Watch with funky ad campaign
Published 06/10/2015 | 14:56
Apple is hoping to show off the prowess of the Watch by showcasing its fun side with six new adverts proving a smartwatch can beat out a smartphone.
The tech giant yesterday debuted six new 15-second shorts for Apple Watch, highlighting various features, from Apple Pay to audio messages to fitness features.
The adverts are funky, quirky and playful, and each depict a difference scenario in which Apple Watch users require its assistance to perform a task.
The adverts, titled Ride, Sing, Train, Date, Sprinkle, and Cycle:
- Sprinkle: With Apple Watch, and Apple Pay, buying something on the go is simpler than ever
- Date: When you get a new message Apple Watch gently lets you know it’s there, so you can see it right away
- Ride: Apple Watch gives you turn-by-turn directions, so if you get a little lost you won’t be for long
- Sing: Sending an audio message on your Apple Watch is simple. Just say it and send it
- Train: Apple Watch lets you check your heart rate fast so you can keep your heart beating faster
- Cycle: Apple Watch tracks every second of your ride, from warm up to cool down