Teenagers sending explicit photos and neighbours playing out petty squabbles now a reality of policing
Standing in front of me are a concerned mother and father accompanied by their teenage daughter. Just days earlier the minor had sent sexually explicit pictures of herself to her underage boyfriend.
- Gardaí struggling to cope with massive increase in social media...
- Tackling bullying and revenge porn is top priority, says Facebook
- Dealing with global internet firms poses new set of problems, say...
- Union warns teachers against being social media 'friends' with students
- Killing of Thai baby live on Facebook just latest scandal for tech giant