Drivers must make a stand and refuse to bail out greedy motor insurers
Motor insurers are waging a war against the country's drivers and we need to defend ourselves. Their mismanagement and incompetence has led to a surge in the cost of premiums.
- Central Bank 'failed to act in lead-up to insurance crisis'
- Government considering move to tackle rising motor insurance costs
- The debate is full of red herrings - and without robust data, reform is stalled
- Shane Phelan: Ten reasons we're all now paying more for our motor insurance
- 'Financial mismanagement' by insurers to blame for hikes