New EU rule will ban charges for using credit card
Consumers will no longer have to pay surcharges for using credit cards from the start of next year.
- Apple Pay arrives for hundreds of thousands of AIB customers
- 'Does my credit card balance help my credit rating? Should I pay it off in full every month?'
- As we tap towards a plastic future, we must count the cost of being cashless
- Want to pay in shops with your iPhone or Apple Watch? Apple Pay available for Irish consumers
- Charlie Weston: The smart way of dealing with the curse of credit card debt