Property & Mortgages
Movers with equity outbidding first-time buyers for houses
People moving house have built up a large amount of equity in their homes, ensuring they can often outbid first-time buyers, new research indicates.
- Paul Melia: Prices are going through the roof because we simply aren't...
- Revealed: Homebuyers race for deals as €20,000 grant faces axe
- O'Flynn: Private housebuilders will build homes to help beat crisis, not plcs
- Time to be very afraid as overseas property shows and rapid-fire house...
- Property prices forecast to rise 10pc this year and 8pc in 2018