'Sometimes all you want is a curry'
Published 20/04/2014 | 02:30
* If I weren't doing what I do, I would be ... "Writing a book."
* The last meal I really enjoyed was ... "La Gavroche, although sometimes when you come home, all you want is a curry."
* The best gift I've given recently was ... "I paid off someone's mortgage."
* My favourite piece of clothing is ... "It'd be a sad man who was in love with his jumper! I have a £4,000 Savile row suit that I like."
* My greatest indulgence is ... "Golf."
* The one artist whose work I would collect if I could is ... "I have two houses in Kerry and the walls are covered in oil paintings by a local artist."
* The last music I downloaded was ... "I like everything from traditional Irish music to quite heavy rock, Status Quo and Rod Stewart."
* The books on my bedside table are ... "I read the Alex Ferguson book recently."
Sunday Indo Business