Bank of America chooses Dublin for post-Brexit EU operations
Bank of America has chosen Dublin as its preferred location for its post-Brexit EU entity, in a big-name win for the Government in its hope of attracting Brexit spoils from the City of London.
- Staff warned of Frankfurt move as Deutsche Bank plans for Brexit...
- Morgan Stanley 'chooses Frankfurt for post-Brexit EU hub'
- Citigroup chooses Frankfurt as its new European trading hub
- Barclays banks on Dublin as post-Brexit base
- Barclays currently in talks with regulators to extend activities in...