Central Bank revises economic forecast upwards as growth of 4.5pc expected in 2017
The Irish economy is forecast to grow 4.5pc this year and 3.6pc in 2018, revised upwards from 3.5pc and 3.2pc respectively at the Central Bank's last forecast.
- Calls for exit from easy-money policy were 'premature', IMF warns
- IMF downgrades UK growth forecast as 'impact of Brexit remains unclear'
- Property prices forecast to rise 10pc this year and 8pc in 2018
- Central Bank monitoring Irish lenders with UK exposure to gauge Brexit...
- We can't afford to ignore the danger of slide in tax revenues