Horse Sport Ireland confirm funding details for 11 events
A total of 11 equine projects have received funding of almost €98,000 from Horse Sport Ireland for the 2015 season.
The funding for the scheme came from the additional €600,000 allocated by the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine in the 2015 budget.
The 11 projects are:
* Ballina Agricultural Show (three-year-old sport horse futurity competition) €2,000
* Connemara Pony Breeders' Society (Connemara Pony Performance Mare Championship) €5,000* * Dunmanway Show (All-Ireland Young Show Person Championship) €1,500
* Eventing Ireland (Eventing Ireland National Championships) €20,000
* Millstreet (Pony Owners Charity Show/Millstreet International Pony and Young Rider Show 2015) €20,000
* Mullingar International Horse Show (Bet Showjumping Live) €20,000