The Importance of Galway to the Irish Export Industry - Business Event
Published 27/05/2016 | 16:43
Ulster Bank are delighted to partner with the Irish Exporters Association to bring a series of six regional events to Irish Businesses.
Ulster Bank are pleased to invite you to their Galway Business event – Partnering with the Irish Exporters Association, this event will explore the importance of Galway to the Irish Export Industry.
- Jessica Martin, Ulster Bank
- Jennifer Cashman, Ronan Daly Jermyn
- Sinead Quirke, Aviation Consultant
- Brian Jensen, U.S. Embassy in Ireland
- 08.45 Industry Speaker 1 Andy Leyland
- 09.00 Industry Speaker 2 Liam Henry
- 09.15 Industry Speaker 3 Padraic Timon
- 09:50 UB Wrap-up Olwyn Long
RSVP: To register for this event please book online here.
Contact: For details in relation to this event, contact Jennifer Condon, Events Manager, JenniferCondon@irishexporters.ie or 01 642 4178