Net Income Calculator: Assumptions
Published 08/12/2010 | 09:51
* The salary figures include benefits in kind
* There is no longer a PRSI ceiling for employees
* You are an employee under 65
* Full rate (A1) PRSI is payable
* The monthly figures assume that PRSI is collected evenly throughout the year.
* Both salaries are equal in the category of married both earners
* The carer spouse has no income in the category of married spouse home carer
* The only tax credits due are the personal, employee and home carer (where applicable).
* The calculations do not incorporate mortgage interest relief.
* The calculations do not incorporate child benefit.
* The calculations incorporate the new universal social charge, which replaces the former income levy and health levy