Teenager 'pretended to be plastic surgeon and botched woman's face fillers in illegal basement clinic'
A teenager has been charged with assault after she allegedly performed unlicensed cosmetic surgery on a woman in the basement of her home.
- We'll talk to the North Koreans 'until first bomb drops': Tillerson
- 'Air crews were screaming' - Passengers en route to island holiday resort describe panic during emergency mid-air
- Maltese journalist who exposed Panama Papers links killed by car bomb
- Children of freed Canadian hostages are 'improving' but 'still incredibly troubled and stressed', father reveals
- Hillary gets frosty over parallels with her husband Bill