Australia: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 captain had Indian Ocean route on simulator
Data recovered from a home flight simulator owned by the captain of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 showed that someone used the device to plot a course to the southern Indian Ocean, where the missing jet is believed to have crashed, Australian officials have said.
- Two pieces of debris 'almost certainly' from missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Two more pieces of debris 'almost certainly' from Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- MH370 investigators to examine piece of debris found on Mauritius
- New MH370 debris found on beach in Madagascar
- Missing flight MH370: Three pieces of debris washed ashore may be from doomed flight