Is Martin O'Neill about to try a 3-5-2 formation against Poland tomorrow?
Republic of Ireland manager Martin O'Neill looks like he may deploy a 3-5-2 formation for tomorrow night's crucial Euro 2016 qualifier with Poland at the Aviva Stadium.
- Martin O'Neill defends James McCarthy after Liam Brady questions his passion for Ireland
- Best is yet to come from me in Irish jersey, pledges fit-again Brady
- Billy Keane: Time fans forgot the jelly and ice cream
- Ian Rush: Forget the hype - Poland are beatable and O'Neill knows it
- Five things you must know about Group D's pace-setters Poland