Graham Dwyer trial: Gardai investigating Elaine's disappearance given 219 days of CCTV footage from her apartment complex
GARDAI investigating the disappearance and death of childcare worker Elaine O’Hara were provided with 219 days of CCTV evidence from the apartment complex where she lived, the Central Criminal Court has heard.
- O'Hara seemed distant, says jogger who gave her directions
- Graham Dwyer Trial: Latex bodysuit found in Elaine O'Hara's flat, court hears
- Graham Dwyer Trial - Elaine’s brother: I think I found her user profile on fetish website
- 'We had issues with her but we got around them', reveals Elaine's boss
- Graham Dwyer Trial: Elaine told her father's partner in 2011 that she had suffered a miscarriage, court hears