Ian Bailey case: Tapes of conversations of gardai in Sophie murder case played to jury
A RECORDED conversation between gardai involved in the investigation into the murder of Sophie Toscan du Plantier included a reference to a statement having to get "chopped up", the High Court heard.
- Bailey subjected to level of surveillance reserved for 'active criminal offenders', former garda tells court
- Bailey under surveillance for 'active criminals'
- Bailey witness Farrell denies 'getting a cut' claim
- Former garda John Wilson: Level of surveillance of Ian Bailey was inappropriate
- Ian Bailey case witness Marie Farrell denies she looked for money for interviews