'Vultures' Arsenal warned off Palermo youngster Paulo Dybala
Arsenal have been dubbed "vultures" and warned off Palermo wonderkid Paulo Dybala as the Italian club's owner Maurizio Zamparini admitted he is struggling to keep hold of his prized asset, reports London24.
- Phil Neville says he was only joking after claiming he would 'two foot' Arsenal midfielder Tomas Rosicky
- Gunners edging closer to sealing £15m Gabriel deal
- Wenger hails Rosicky as Arsenal keep Cup hopes alive
- Tomas Rosicky inspires holders Arsenal to victory over Brighton
- No more Mr Nice Guy for Brighton boss Chris Hughton