BAFTAs: Highlights from the BAFTAs 2014
1. Baftas 2014: Helen Mirren on Prince William's 'granny' joke
Dame Helen Mirren picked up the Bafta Fellowship award for Outstanding Contribution to British Cinema, from none other than Prince William.
2. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in matching tuxedos at BAFTAs
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie arrive at the BAFTAs in matching tuxedos, alongside Tom Hanks and Leonardo DiCaprio
3. Baftas 2014: Stars of 12 Years A Slave hit the red carpet
Stars of 12 Years A Slave, Chiwetel Ejiofor and Lupita Nyong'o, hit the red carpet for this year's Baftas.
4. BAFTAs: Leonardo DiCaprio laughs at chanting fans in London
Leonardo DiCaprio talks about how "outrageous" The Wolf of Wall Street is at the BAFTAs, whilst laughing at fans chanting his name.
5. Tinie Tempah talks about opening BAFTA and meeting Oprah
On the EE BAFTA 2014 red carpet, Tinie Tempah talks about how it feels to open the show and his love for Oprah.
6. Will Poulter has a fan boy moment over Leonardo DiCaprio
On the EE BAFTA 2014 red carpet, Will Poulter admits he has fan boy moments when Leonardo DiCaprio is around.
Independent.ie Comments Facility
INM has taken the decision to remove the commenting facility on its online platform Independent.ie to minimise the legal risk to our business that arises from Ireland's draconian libel awards system.
We continue to look forward to receiving comments through direct email contact or via social media, some of which may still be featured on the website Independent.ie